WHAT IS A TROLLEY BOX?
Trolley-Box is the latest offering from Pallet Collars Australia. With Trolley-Box your pallets can now be safely moved without a forklift or trolley jack.
Each pallet has 4 heavy duty steel swivel castors fixed to the underside of the pallet. Simply assemble your box, then push the pallet where you need.
It’s simple. It’s safe. It will save you a forklift and save you money.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX?
- 1 x Heavy duty hardwood pallet forms the base of the box. It's strong and will carry up to 800Kg.
- 1 x 12mm plywood base. This makes sure nothing falls through the box.
- 4 x Australian made pallet collars, make up the sides of the Trolley-Box.
- 4 x swivel castors make the Trolley- Box easy to push around on a sealed surface. Two of the castors feature a locking break so your Trolley-Box will stay put when these are locked on.
Trolley Box (4 Collars)
HOW TO ASSEMBLE
Trolley-Box is shipped as a DIY kit which takes 5 minutes to assemble. Castors are already fixed onto the pallet. Simply unpack, flip over the pallet, place the plywood lid/base in place and build up the pallet collars.
WHERE TO USE?
- Storage – store and maneuver your engineering and industrial goods.
- Picking Cart – use as a parts/product picking cart in the warehouse
- Tools – pack you tools and materials into the Trolley-Box and save time locating your necessary equipment
- Retail Display – easily display and maneuver product around your store front by using the Trolley-Box as a mobile retail merchandising display.